Our clinic will be staying open
with a very strict guidance under level 4
Testing centre open monday to friday
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER OUR CLINIC IF:
- You have sore throat, runny nose, new or worsening cough, fever, short of breath, loss of smell, fatigue & muscle aching.
- You need to have a COVID swab done.
- You have visited locations of interest. Pease click here for the latest current locations of interest and what to do.
- Work at managed isolation centres/border
WHEN VISITING OUR CLINIC:
- Please stay in your car until you have received a text/phone call advising that you can safely enter our clinic. All non-essential support person/family member (s) to stay in the car instead of coming in to the clinic with the patient.
- Hand sanitize and wear a mask at all the time.
- Please follow the marks for social distancing