Indici is an internet service provided in partnership with your GP, which gives you a range of time saving services. Indici can be accessed from anywhere at any time using any internet enabled device.
The portal is NOT to be used for urgent health matters. For emergencies or life-threatening problems, please call 111 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room. Other urgent requests please telephone or visit your practice.
What can I do with Indici?
Make appointments with your GP or Nurse
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Access the records held by your GP, including medical history, regular medications, and immunisations
- Access the consultation notes your doctor makes about your visits
- Monitor your test results
- Obtain a list of scheduled events (due dates for check-ups and follow up care)